Fatal Games (also known as Olympic Nightmare and The Killing Touch) is a 1984 slasher film written and directed by Michael Elliott and starring Sally Kirkland, Lynn Banashek, Sean Masterson, Michael O'Leary, Teal Roberts, and Spice Williams-Crosby. The plot consists of a mad slasher wielding a javelin killing off various members of a high school gymnastics team. The film shares many of its plot points with an earlier slasher film, Graduation Day.
A seven member gymnastics team at the Falcon Academy of Athletics is up for the "Nationals". But before they can reach the competition, a killer dressed in a black tracksuit and wielding a javelin shows up to stalk and kill each member of the team. They then have to discover the killer's identity before the entire team ends up slaughtered.
- Villain: She-male former disqualified olympian --turned gym teacher-- that goes on a violent javelin throwing killing spree.... dies by falling off scaffling and onto a trophy.
|Directed by||Michael Elliot|
|Produced by||William Kroes|
|Written by||Rafael Buñuel|
|Music by||Shuki Levy|
|Editing by||Jonathon Braun|
|Distributed by||Media Home Entertainment|
|Running time||88 minutes|
- Sally Kirkland as Diane Paine
- Lynn Banashek as Annie
- Sean Masterson as Phil Dandridge
- Michael O'Leary as Frank Agee
- Teal Roberts as Lynn Fox
- Spice Williams-Crosby as Coach Drew
- Melissa Prophet as Nancy Wilson
- Angela Bennett as Sue Allen Baines
- Nicholas Love as Joe Ward
- Lauretta Murphy as Shelly
- Michael Elliot as Dr. Jordine
- Christopher Mankiewicz as Coach Jack Webber
- Ed Call as Mr. Burger
- Mel Klein as Annie's Father